What You Will Do
- Responsibility includes developing capabilities on pre-silicon environment in Virtual Platform/Emulation/FPGA, model build and compilation, validation test development and platform debug.
- The candidate will be working on Intel SoC silicon development, involve in front-end and back-end compilation to build pre-si model virtual platform/emulation/FPGA for system validation.
- This required broad understanding of multiple system architecture, and protocol including PCIe, USB, LPDDR, UFS, eMMC, SD, I2C, SPI and etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Knowledge in C/C++, SystemVerilog, Python, IA, SoC Architecture, UPF and Low Power Flows.
- Experience in debug, RTL validation, SW validation, Power/Perf validation or manufacturing validation is a plus.
- Experience in Emulation, Virtual Platform, Altera/Xilinx/Synopsys/Mentor/Cadence Tools Flow, HAPS is a plus.
- Job Type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:16th July 2018, 12:00 am
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.