When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
A candidate for a temporary position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a relevant Bachelor’s Specialists Technical Masters or PhD degree from a relevant academic institute
A Student employee can do specific work in the area of their future degree or work as a Generalist in a specific department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursing Degree or Master’s in Computer Science Computer Engineering or a closely related field Passion for software engineering innovative and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Platform operation skill the ability to support customer issues for platforms Hands on experience with platforms ServiceNow BigPanda NewRelic SCOM Understanding of data analytics and reporting.
- Understanding of AI Machine Learning and AIOps Understanding of Cloud and Containerization Technology.
- Strong interpersonal team player analytical problem-solving negotiating influencing facilitation organizational prioritization decision making and conflict resolution skills.
- Customer and stakeholder management skills setting and managing user and stakeholder expectations.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:2nd Apr 2021, 6:00 pm