What you will do
- Participate in new product development
- Create & Publish New Product Collaterals
- Develop Product Solutions
- Customer Support
- Design reviews
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
What you will need
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree / Master in Electrical / Electronic / Computer Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering
- Good command written and communication of English required
- Basic PC system and Intel Architecture knowledge
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.