When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
- Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software.
- Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Working knowledge of LinuxUNIX family operating system is required.
- Strong behavioral traits, Problem-solving skills.
- Able to multitask, Strong written and verbal, communication skills.
- Able to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment.
- Proven experience in modern scripting tools such as Python Perl.
- Database knowledge management MySQL / MS SQL.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:6th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm