When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Inside this Business Group:
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art - from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support.
Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
What You Will Do
This position is within the Design Enablement (DE) organization of Technology Development (TD).
At Intel, Design Enablement is one of the key pillars enabling Intel to deliver winning products in the marketplace. Your work will directly enable design teams to get to market faster with leadership products on cutting edge technologies. As part of the DE Process Design Kit (PDK) group, you will join a highly motivated team of talented engineers solving challenging technical problems, enabling PDKs for Intel's most advanced process technologies and drive PDKs towards industry standard methods and ease of use for the end customers.
The job requires partnering and leveraging domain experts across various areas of Technology Development, EDA vendors and product design teams to develop and deliver high quality technology collaterals, models and enablement of EDA tools.
As an ASIC Auto Place and Route APR Technology Development Engineer you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for development of ASIC Auto Place and Route design flows and collateral using Synopsys Fusion Compiler and/or Cadence Innovus and/or Siemens Aprisa tools.
- Perform detailed evaluation of tool run results to validate proper tool behavior and identify root cause for any discrepancies found.
- Develop and enhance automation scripts for tool regression and quality.
- Responsible for generation and quality checking of APR techfiles and other required tool collaterals.
- Develop and enhance automation scripts for collateral generation and quality.
- Develop and test Engineering Design Automation EDA tools and create flow scripts to analyze and test design methodologies.
- Responsible for designing deploying and testing efficiency of tools in achieving design goals and collaborating with design teams on methodology development.
- Candidate should be able to apply design methodologies to help execute projects effectively and successfully with high quality.
Required Skills and Abilities
The candidate must possess minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork class research and or relevant previous job and or internship experiences.
- You should have Bachelor/Master/PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other related Electrical Scientific STEM field.
- Proficient in TCL, Perl or Python programming language.
- Unix/Linux operating system.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and often intense project schedule.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a good team-player as well as able to work independently.
- Creative mind and self-motivated.
- Analytical problem solving and multitasking.
- Able to do pathfinding or research independently to find solutions.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Information...
- Closing Date:4th May 2022, 6:00 pm