When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp. Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits.
Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods. Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment. Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions.
Tests, validates, modifies and re-designs circuits to guarantee component margin to specification. Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability.
Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities. Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
Responsibilities In this position, you will be responsible for server product test development. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Having close partnership with design and product development engineers to deliver Design-for-Test (DFT) solutions.
Participating in DFT development like DFT architecture definition and test plans definition.
- Responsible for Verilog and/or VHDL test bench creation and/or debug, test writing, Register Transfer Level (RTL) simulation, Gate Level Simulation (GLS), analog simulation, performance validation, VTPSim (Verilog test pattern simulator), silicon debug on tester (or on other platform like system level).
- Developing highly optimized test vectors by using state-of-the-art vector conversion tool and methods.
- Developing, integrating and optimizing test program through characterization and other techniques.
- Developing or designing test hardware (for example test interface unit).
- Managing silicon debug to check out all the structural and functional tests.
- Qualifying new products and performing detailed test program analysis to ensure product startup with low Defect per Million (DPM), low test time, good yield and meeting other product health indicators before passing over to factory product engineering group for high volume manufacturing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Electrical, Microelectronics or Computer Engineering with 3.40 CGPA.
- Knowledge in C++, Perl, VHDL, Verilog, digital logic, CMOS and hardware design is preferred.
- You should also have good communication and leadership skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:13th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm