When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Ours is a culture that encourages our employees to both live and work at their best. Bonuses, generous time off, paid sabbaticals, stock options and perks such as on site fitness centers, private transportation and continuing learning opportunities culminate in a workplace where we can thrive together.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp
- Make significant contributions to design development and validation of testability circuits
- Evaluation development and debug of complex test methods
- Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment
- Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions
- Tests validates modifies and redesigns circuits to guarantee component margin to specification
- Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability
- Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities
- Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints
- Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment
- In this position you will be responsible for server chipset test development
- Having close partnership with design and product development engineers to deliver Design for Test DFT solutions
- Participating in DFT development like DFT architecture definition and test plans definition
- Responsible for Verilog andor VHDL test bench creation and or debug test writing
Register Transfer Level RTL simulation Gate Level Simulation GLS analog simulation performance validation VTP Sim
- Verilog test pattern simulator silicon debug on tester or on other platform like system level
- Developing highly optimized test vectors by using state of the art vector conversion tool and methods
- Developing integrating and optimizing test program through characterization and other techniques
- Developing or designing test hardware for example test interface unit
- Managing silicon debug to check out all the structural and functional tests
- Qualifying new products and performing detailed test program analysis to ensure product startup with low Defect per
- Million DPM low test time good yield and meeting other product health indicators before passing over to factory product engineering group for high volume manufacturing
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors deg in Electronics Electrical Microelectronics or Computer Engineering with 340 CGPA
- Knowledge in C Perl VHDL Verilog digital logic CMOS and hardware design is preferred
- You should also have good communication and leadership skills Integrated circuit testing and high volume manufacturing experience would be an added advantage
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:18th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm