When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
Seize the opportunity to work with the team responsible for power validation, analysis and optimization for PCs millions of people around the world will use. The Chipsets Power Modeling & Correlation Team is part of the Chipsets Silicon Group (CSG) within Silicon Engineering Group and are responsible for modelling key power performance indicators (KPIs) for client and server chipsets.
As a Chipsets Power Analysis Engineer, a typical day may include, but is not limited to:
- Performing workload power analysis and characterization.
- Developing flows to enable efficient and accurate power analysis Collaborating with cross-functional teams to - Provide power targets to design teams.
- Define power rollup and convergence methodology Identify opportunities for power optimization in existing design Identify new power saving features, define power optimization solutions.
- Drive these optimizations into current and next-generation Client and Server Chipsets.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical and electronics, Microelectronics Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Good foundation in Synopsys tools such as PrimeTime and PrimePower.
- Good understanding of PC Architecture.
Experience with various tools and methodologies including but not limited to:
- Synopsys PrimeTime and PrimePower Python/PERL/Shell/TCL scripting VCS/Synopsys simulators testbench development Power aware simulation JMP Analysis.
- Open to new ideas and methodologies.
- A collaborative team demonstrating the best teamwork across Intel.
- Here to help you succeed.
- People who want to do innovative things.
- If your skillsets align with our needs, we will provide you with a great path to maximize your positive impact on the world.
- Passionate about design/tools and quality Up for design/validation challenges.
- Organized - A strong technical leader who communicates well with great influencing.
- Someone who meets their commitments.
- Motivated Self-driven.
- Someone who wants to make a difference through technology.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:9th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm