When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
- Creates defines and develops system validation environment and test suites.
- Uses and applies emulation and platform level tools and techniques to ensure performance to spec.
- Responsible for the development of methodologies execution of validation plans and debug of failures in emulation environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You must possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering and or Computer Engineering and or Computer Science or a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Engineering and or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of Computer System Architecture Understanding of a subsystem HWSW stack including the silicon all onboard HW components and connectors external or plugin adapters and devices drivers and applications.
- Experience with C and or C programming Ability to independently read specifications identify interesting test cases document them and implement them Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- A team player with good organizational and or planning skills and solid verbal and or written communication skills.
- Highly motivated curious and be keenly interested in finding and resolving silicon failures.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:11th May 2021, 6:00 pm