When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
- Oversees verification, definition, and documentation for PCH Circuit IP development. Defines module interfaces/formats for simulation.
- Performs Logic design for integration of cell libraries, functional units and subsystems into SoC full chip designs, Register Transfer Level coding, and front end verification for Circuit IP.
- Contributes to the development of multidimensional designs involving the layout of complex integrated circuits. Performs all aspects of the SoC IP design flow from high level design to synthesis, place and route, timing and power to create a design database that is ready for manufacturing.
- Analyzes equipment to establish operation infrastructure, conducts experimental tests, and evaluates results. May also review vendor capability to support development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Bachelors of Degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering.
- Strong analytical ability, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and at various levels of abstraction.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm