When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
The Package Design Graduate Trainee will be responsible to deliver the package design and electrical analysis for the development work for Assembly Technology and Test Development (ATTD) Design Group supporting Intel's business units.
The responsibilities include but not be limited to:
- Managing and/or supporting the program to ensure the work in on track and meets the package requirement such as quality, performance and cost.
- Performing package design work such as package size fit assessment, package stack-up study, signal routings and power bussing using package CAD layout software.
- Performing electrical analysis work to ensure the signal integrity and power delivery requirement of the package are met.
- Providing recommendations and/or solutions in the Silicon/Package/Board domains to meet the requirements while beating product cost target.
- Develop best known method and drive innovative solutions.
- Continuously drive for efficiency and through put time improvement using LEAN concept.
- Excellent team work is an expectation.
Required Skills and Abilities
You must possess a Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering. Additional qualification includes but not limited to:
- Good technical knowledge of electrical field theories and electronic fundamentals. Those with sound knowledge in electromagnetic and microwave theory are encouraged to apply.
- Prior experience in using electrical design analysis software tools such as Ansoft HFSS, Ansoft Q3D, ADS, HSpice, Sigrity or any other Electrical Design Analysis software.
- Exposure to Package/Board CAD layout software tool will be added advantage.
- Those with Leadership skills or project management skills are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The applicant should also have excellent communication (written and presentation) and problem solving skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:18th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm