When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
In this position, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing of financial statements and reports including compliance process to ensure compliance to both US and local statutory compliance.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation to ensure the balances are reasonably stated.
- Drive operational issue resolution, ensure customer and/or client requests or events as they occur are attended to by the team timely.
- Maintaining the policies that govern the company's reporting process and ensuring compliance with generally accepted reporting standards for scope assigned.
- Responsible for tax compliance activities for Corp Tax, Indirect Tax and WHT including filling, provision, payment etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Passion to learn, great teamwork, engage with the business with strong partnership skills.
- Ability to work independently to help business identify and solve issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people across different levels of the organization.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm