When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
As a multimedia specialist, you'll need to:
- Able to plan storyboard, script, film and edit videos.
- Work with drawings, sketches, models or written instructions to design the product.
- Create design ideas using computer-based design packages such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Flash Player and 3D Flash Animator, Apple Final Cut Pro and Avid audio production software.
- Collaborate with other specialists, including writers, animators, artists, filmmakers and video producers, programmers and incorporate their work into the final product.
- Meet with stakeholders to establish their expectations and needs.
- Advise stakeholders on what is technically possible and produce a proposal including, for example, the range and scope of the work and realistic timescales.
- Produce finished design work and present final designs to stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Computing and computer science.
- Film making and digital photography.
- Fine art/visual art.
- Graphic and media design.
- Multimedia/interactive technology/design/animation.
- Software development/engineering.
- Web development.
- 3D modelling/design/visual art.
- Creativity and a good understanding of technical processes, a high level of competency in using a range of relevant software applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to listen, respond and relate to stakeholders - explaining things clearly to people who may not be very familiar with multimedia products.
- Good organizational skills to plan projects and meet deadlines.
- Teamworking skills and a willingness to share knowledge and expertise to achieve common goals.
- The ability to understand and communicate complex information expressed in numbers, charts or equations.
- A problem-solving approach to work.
- Time-management and project-management skills.
- The motivation to keep up to date with tec
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Design and User Experience,...
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2022, 6:00 pm