What You Will Do
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation to ensure the balances are reasonably stated.
- Drive operational issue resolution, ensure customer and/or client requests or events as they occur are attended to by the team timely.
- Maintaining the policies that govern the company's reporting process and ensuring compliance with generally accepted reporting standards for scope assigned.
- Responsible for tax compliance activities for Corp Tax, Indirect Tax and WHT including filling, provision, payment etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Passion to learn, great team work, engage with the business with strong partnership skills.
- Ability to work independently to help business identify and solve issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people across different levels of the organization.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:16th July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.