When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Inside this Business Group:
In the Design Engineering Group (DEG), we take pride in developing the best-in-class SOCs, Cores, and IPs that power Intel’s products. From development, to integration, validation, and manufacturing readiness, our mission is to deliver leadership products through the pursuit of Moore’s Law and groundbreaking innovations. DEG is Intel’s engineering group, supplying silicon to business units as well as other engineering teams. As a critical provider of all Intel products, DEG leadership has a responsibility to ensure the delivery of these products in a cost efficient and effective manner.
What You Will Do
This position is for an enthusiastic passionate candidate who wants to become Product Development Engineer (PDE) in Intel Manufacturing and Product Engineering (MPE). The successful candidate is expected to participate in global teams to enable Intel product roadmap.
Responsibilities for this position include the following :
- Perform evaluation and debug of new test program, resolve product manufacturability issues related to product testing hardware and software, perform data analysis and deploy solutions to improve test coverage, yield, capacity and product health indicators.
- The job also involves develop and debug of support software for test program validation, data analysis and debug
Required Skills and Abilities
- The successful candidate will be a Bachelor / Master Graduate in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication, Automation and Control Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Excellent problem solving, technical, team and communication skills.
- PERL and object oriented programming skill would be an advantage for this position.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Telecommunications
- Closing Date:1st Jun 2022, 6:00 pm