When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
This position is for an enthusiastic, passionate pre-graduate who wants to gain working experience as a Product Development Engineer (PDE) in Intel's Manufacturing and Product Engineering (MPE).
In this role you'll be expected to participate in global teams to enable Intel's product roadmap.
Responsibilities for this position include the following.
- Performing evaluation and debug of new test program.
- Resolving product/manufacturability issues related to product testing hardware and software- Performing data analysis and deploying solutions to improve test coverage, yield, hardware capacity, and other product health indicators.
- Development and debug of support software to support test program validation, data analysis and test debug.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The successful candidate will be a Bachelor Graduate in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Excellent problem solving, technical, team and communication skills.
- PERL and object-oriented programming skill would be an advantage for this position.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:16th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm