This position is for an enthusiastic, passionate pre-graduate who wants to gain working experience as a Product Development Engineer (PDE) in Intel's Manufacturing and Product Engineering (MPE).
In this role you'll be expected to participate in global teams to enable Intel's product roadmap.
Inside this Business Group:
In the Design Engineering Group (DEG), we take pride in developing the best-in-class SOCs, Cores, and IPs that power Intel’s products. From development, to integration, validation, and manufacturing readiness, our mission is to deliver leadership products through the pursuit of Moore’s Law and groundbreaking innovations.
DEG is Intel’s engineering group, supplying silicon to business units as well as other engineering teams. As a critical provider of all Intel products, DEG leadership has a responsibility to ensure the delivery of these products in a cost-efficient and effective manner.
Work Model for this Role:
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
What You Will Do
- Performing evaluation and debug of new test program.
- Resolving product/manufacturability issues related to product testing hardware and software.
- Performing data analysis and deploying solutions to improve test coverage, yield, hardware capacity, and other product health indicators.
- Development and debug of support software to support test program validation, data analysis and test debug.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Electrical Engineering/Electronics (or Circuits) background.
- Prefer candidates that have a bachelor or masters in EE or CS with Electrical Engineering/Circuits background.
- Fluent in programming logic and skills, e.g., python.
- A good understanding of computer networking and database setup is a plus not must have, e.g., MongoDB.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:13th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm