When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
- Primarily responsible for all MIT Infrastructure operational systems and services which cover incident/event/crisis/problem management and request fulfillment.
- Responsibilities also include achieving the department's KPIs, overseeing business process consistency and driving improvement efforts by partnering with stakeholders for continuous improvement and problem prevention.
- Coordinates factory requirements, maps them to automation systems capabilities, and recommends technical solutions.
- Applies advanced troubleshooting to automation system problems.
- Drives continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs.
- Serves as site expert for a designated set of automation systems, including representing integrated needs in cross functional and cross site teams.
- Position may include some software development of related enhancements, supplemental systems, and/or support and monitoring tools.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor‘s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or related field.
- Experience in SAN platforms such as EMC VMAX, 3Par, etc. would be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, communication and technical problem-solving skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm