When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
Working with the next generation of products, the Manufacturing and Test Engineering Team within the Client Computing Group is responsible for building and testing Laptop Computers, Reference Validation Platforms, and Advanced Enabling Platforms. These boards and systems are used by Intel design teams for hardware and software development, and by our partners to speed development of their new designs.
The Test Engineering Team is responsible for all aspects of testing printed circuit board assemblies: defining the strategy, creating the test plan, developing automated test cases, implementing device programming, and interfacing with the factory.
The team is also responsible for responding to yield, failure, and retest issues during the builds. We are looking for an Intern to be based in Kulim, Malaysia. The focus of the job will be to work on improvement projects that can reduce costs, increase test coverage, accommodate more complex product designs, or shorten the schedule.
The key roles and responsibilities of the Intern will be:
- Creates, defines, and develops system validation environment and test suites.
- Responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures.
- Evaluate proposed improvement ideas to determine their feasibility.
- Propose new improvements based on analysis of the data.
- Interface directly with local team members, the factory, and offsite teams to obtain necessary data.
- Develop SW tools or spreadsheets as needed.
- Prepare and deliver clear presentations to management and other stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate, or be an undergraduate entering the final year of University, with a BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering with specialization in Computers.
- Experience (academic projects included) in C/C++, Visual Basic, Python, Java, or Full stack.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Capable of working with cross-functional global teams.
- Have a working knowledge of basic electronics and setting up and configure computers.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis is a strong plus.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:2nd Feb 2022, 6:00 pm