When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
Intern will be a data scientist who will help to discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help the organization make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills and structured problem solving.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, strong team player with ability to work with counterparts located at different sites.
- Able to do 6 months internship.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:26th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm