When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do, and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Ours is a culture that encourages our employees to both live and work at their best. Bonuses, generous time off, paid sabbaticals, stock options and perks such as on-site fitness centers, private transportation and continuing learning opportunities culminate in a workplace where we can thrive together.
What You Will Do
Do you want to supplement your education with actual hands-on experience in the manufacturing engineering field? You will be involved in validation and integration of various manufacturing processes and interfaces with various manufacturing tools and systems.
You will work in a challenging, fluid, and dynamic environment with a diverse team of engineers who are resolving various manufacturing challenges. Your day-to-day activities typically involve close collaboration with engineers who are delivering technical solutions on data analytics, tools and processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You must have a great attitude towards growing and developing yourself as an individual. Engineering and Science
- Undergraduates: Electrical and Electronics / Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Microelectronics / Electronics and Communications / Mechatronics / Computer Science / Physics / Chemistry / Material Science/ Artificial Intelligence
- CGPA 3.0 and above or equivalent Positions based in Penang and must be willing to travel to Kulim in case needed.
- Understanding of the application of Manufacturing and Lean methodologies and approaches Basic Statistical and Machine Learning knowledge,
- Experience with programming and scripting.
- Good problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken
- English Work on multiple projects simultaneously and working in a team environment.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechatronics,...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2022, 6:00 pm