When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
- Support GLO Strategic Business Operations (SBO) and 1GSC MY Communication related initiatives, including the design, planning and coordination for Newsletters, share point online, posters, infographic designs, etc.
- Participate in Org Development and Capabilities (ODC) related activities, including researching for skillset development contents, setting up of learning pathways and learning sessions, tracking of learning completion (Data Analytics, Logistics Operations Management, etc.).
- Design, plan, edit and publish multi-media communication, including video editing. Follow-up of audit closure, tracking and monitoring of Ethics and Safety training.
- Support GLO Document Control and Governance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication, Graphics Design, Multimedia or Business Administration.
- Possess good communication skills (both written and oral).
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office 365 will be a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Communications, Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:18th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm