When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Inside this Business Group:
The Internet of Things Group (IOTG) consists of ~4700 dedicated employees across 25 locations across the world. IOTG drives significant growth in the Internet of Things (IoT) market, capitalizing on the inflection and creation of edge computing, leveraging smart, connected devices and artificial intelligence (AI) to enable partners to transform their businesses. IOTG's vision is to lead the industry and enterprises to enhance the way we live and work by making it easier to create exciting, new IoT/edge solutions. IOTG's strategy includes creating unique differentiated silicon to consolidate workloads at the Edge, investing in video and AI inference as the killer app for the Edge, creating new developer tools and ecosystems, and establishing a dedicated vertical consultative sales team to add value to our partners across many verticals.
What You Will Do
A software developer for CoreOS team in HSPE, IOTG. CoreOS team is responsible for defining horizontal Linux OS strategy for Intel platforms specific for IoT market.
Primary responsibilities including design, develop, and debug various software components and tools for IOT/embedded Linux development in a team environment. Including complex software related to embedded Linux, e.g. systems software, software development tools, security/application frameworks, BSPs/kernel development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate needs an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
- Knowledge and hands on experience of Linux system software development with build configuration and customization.
- Prior embedded Linux software development is a plus.
- Good knowledge in any of the following - networking, toolchain, graphics, virtual machines, e.g., qemu, security/application/sensor frameworks, container/cloud technologies.
- Prior experience with creating Debian/rpm packages or creating recipes for packages using Yocto Project is a plus.
- Good communication skills and able to work in a cross-geo team environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2022, 6:00 pm