When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
- The candidate will be participating in validating Intel's Devices products in order to meet their thermal power and performance expectations.
- He/she is expected to work closely with team lead to perform platform hardware setup software installation and executing tasks to collect some system level data.
- Ability to understand do technical writing and effective communication skill is highly desired.
Required Skills and Abilities
- MS BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Good understanding of platform components and system architecture.
- Knowledge on programming languages like Python will be added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:11th May 2021, 6:00 pm