When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
We are looking for a passionate Undergrad Technical Intern who will be part of the IT Corporate Functions Finance group to learn and support the delivery of Analytics and Reporting capabilities to Intel's Finance community.
During the internship period, you will be part of an Agile Persistent Team (APT) to learn and experience on Finance related data analysis and validation, data flow mapping and data model design, and development of reporting/analytics solutions that will improve monthly Finance close efficiency to Keep Intel Legal, and to enable our biz stakeholders to make better decisions and through near real time data insights for biz success.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergrad pursuing Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Science or any related fields.
- Able to undergo internship for at least 6 months.
- Have a strong interest in learning up and venturing into SAP technical domains, e.g., SAP HANA, BW, ECC, S4 HANA, etc.
- Essential technical skills required includes SQL programming, Advanced Excel, Data Manipulation and Analysis, Data Visualization, Microsoft Office tools proficiency, etc.
- Fundamental understand of Machine Learning, Deep Learning and technical acumen of R or Python statistical programming language for predictive and prescriptive analytics is a bonus.
- Knowledge of Finance and Supply Chain biz data acumen is an added advantage.
- You will need to have strong written and verbal skills providing the ability to communicate complex and ambiguous issues to various audiences.
- Applicants should be a self-starter who takes ownership and responsibility for projects and initiatives combined with the ability to work independently and collaboratively in team settings.
- Demonstrate competence or is interested to learn and apply technologies to enable business process and system improvement.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:1st Feb 2022, 6:00 pm