When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Identify, assess, and document business requirements, recommending business priorities, and advising business on options, risks, and costs.
- Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible. Create, design, code, debug, maintain, test, implement and validate applications and collaborate and communicate with appropriate parties.
- Create appropriate deliverables and develop application implementation plans throughout the life cycle.
- Design and development of testing automation scripts in integrated DevOps agile environments using modern state of the programming languages and software tools.
- Partner with co-workers, development teams, and external vendors to enhance existing testing scripts, identify new test automation techniques, and integrate testing solutions into development processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Working experience with manufacturing background will be added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm