What you will do
In this job role, you are responsible to provide first customer assistance and provide technical support with request from phone, email, chat and web ticketing. Work in a team environment where knowledge and partnership are shared on daily activities. Respond in a timely manner to the different business needs of our customers providing excellent service and facilitating a resolution to their issue. Participate in continuous improvement projects for daily operations and to improve operation efficiency and productivity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Microsoft Office tools proficiency
- Proficient in English (ability to communicate accurately and understand a normal conversation with people from different time zones)
- Excellent customer service
- Good writing skills in order to provide e-mail or chat assistance.
- Windows Operative system troubleshooting skills (Both Server and Client versions)
- Linux CLI knowledge is a plus.
- Development tools knowledge is a plus.
- Team Work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptability to changing environments
- Investigative skills
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm