When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Inside this Business Group:
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
What You Will Do
This job provides you a unique opportunity to be part of Intel Information Technology (IT) organization in dealing best in class support to IT Infrastructure, Engineering Design and Development tools through different channels.
- Responsible to provide first customer assistance and provide technical support with request from phone, email, chat and web ticketing.
- Work in a team environment where knowledge and partnership are shared on daily activities.
- Respond in a timely manner to the different business needs of our customers providing excellent service and facilitating a resolution to their issue.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects for daily operations and to improve operation efficiency and productivity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science/Engineering or any related fields.
- Technical Skills - Linux/UNIX knowledge Microsoft Office tools proficiency.
- Proficient in English.
- Excellent customer service.
- Good writing skills in order to provide e-mail or chat assistance.
- Windows Operative system troubleshooting skills (Both Server and Client versions).
- Development tools knowledge is a plus.
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Prioritization Adaptability to changing environments Investigative skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:14th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm