When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
- Participate in design development tasks throughout the IP development flow.
- Co-develop tools and scripts to enhance IP development flow.
- Developing verification tools, infrastructure and flows as needed.
- Create tests, necessary assertions and coverage goals based on specification to verify the implementation. Writing directed and random test cases, debugging failures, filing and closing bugs.
- Developing testbench components.
- Review verification results against the coverage goals. Writing, analyzing and achieving coverage metrics.
- Apply advanced techniques to achieve verification with the highest quality, productivity, and time-to-market.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in EE, CE or CS, or equivalent.
- Familiarity or experience in RTL design with Verilog and/or VHDL is required.
- Familiarity or experience with RTL verification and timing analysis/closure on Linux/UNIX platforms is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of high-speed serial system interfaces (such as Ethernet, IEEE 1588, CPRI or Serial Rapid IO) is a strong plus.
- Familiarity with Perl, C++, Java and shell scripts is a plus.
- Strong skills in communication, initiative, promote innovation and teamwork.
- Highly motivated to learn and adapt to fast-changing technologies and environments.
- Demonstrates fundamental values such as accountability, integrity and a winning mindset.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2022, 6:00 pm