Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature. Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
Job assignments are typically for digital logic RTL validation and verification based on FPGA prototyping approach and emulation.
Required Skills and Abilities
You must possess a Bachelor or higher of science degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
Additional qualifications include:
- Knowledge of computer system architecture.
- Understanding of a subsystem hardware-software stack including the silicon, all onboard components, connectors, external devices, plugin adapters, device drivers and applications.
- Experience with C/C++ or Python programming.
- Highly motivated, curious and a team player with a keen interest in finding and resolving failures related to test content, design under test, validation platform and associated building blocks/components.
Inside this Business Group:
IP Engineering Group's (IPG) vision Build IPs that power Intel's leadership products and power our customer's silicon. We want to attract & retain talent who get joy in building high quality IP and share our core belief that IP is fundamental to transforming Intel's silicon design process.
IPG's guiding principles will be ensuring Quality (Zero Bugs), Customer Obsession (Delight our customers) and structured Problem Solving.
We are a fearless organization transforming IP development.
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:16th Dec 2022, 6:00 pm