When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Inside this Business Group:
IP Engineering Group's (IPG) vision Build IPs that power Intel's leadership products and power our customer's silicon. We want to attract & retain talent who get joy in building high quality IP and share our core belief that IP is fundamental to transforming Intel's silicon design process.
IPG's guiding principles will be ensuring Quality (Zero Bugs), Customer Obsession (Delight our customers) and structured Problem Solving. We are a fearless organization transforming IP development.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature. Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are typically for digital logic RTL validation and verification based on FPGA prototyping approach and emulation.
Required Skills and Abilities
You must possess a Bachelor's or higher of Science degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
Additional qualifications include:
- Knowledge of computer system architecture.
- Understanding of a subsystem hardware-software stack including the silicon, all onboard components, connectors, external devices, plugin adapters, device drivers and applications.
- Experience with C/C++ or Python programming.
- Highly motivated, curious and a team player with a keen interest in finding and resolving failures related to test content, design under test, validation platform and associated building blocks/components.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm