When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
This position is for Graphics and Media Solutions team in Internet-of-Things Group, Penang/Kulim campus in Malaysia.
We are looking particularly for Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering and Electronics/Microelectronics Engineering fresh graduates (Bachelor, Master or Doctorate) who are passionate about software engineering and willing to grow and learn new technical skills with our team.
Successful candidates will be working closely with software development engineering teams to work on Linux Graphics/Video Device driver. The person in this position would also perform process improvements as well as delivering proof of concepts for customer use cases. The role involves cooperating with software development and validation teams.
Job responsibility include developing multiple aspects of graphics, media and display driver development, works with various partners to analyze and enhance graphics performance, implementing new software features and recommending future hardware and software improvements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - You must have a minimum Bachelor’s degree with at least CGPA 3.0 or a Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Microelectronics / Electronics / Electrical Engineering or any equivalent qualification.
- Experience - Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Love of Programming by heart, fire to learn new skills and technologies. Aspire to be versatile and flexible to work on any kind of technical task.
- Good with programming in C/C++ language.
- Able to communicate well in English (written and verbal).
Good to have Skills:
- Knowledge of version and change management (such as git).
- Knowledge of JAVA programming language is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Video Coding Standard and Video Codec Design.
- Basic knowledge of Video and Image processing. Concept of Decoding, Encoding and Post-Processing.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:6th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm