When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Life At Intel
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology
You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
World class perks and benefits
Ours is a culture that encourages our employees to both live and work at their best. Bonuses, generous time off, paid sabbaticals, stock options and perks such as on site fitness centers, private transportation and continuing learning opportunities culminate in a workplace where we can thrive together.
What you will do
- You will be key part of the IOTG Differentiated Silicon Validation team where you will deliver pre-silicon and post-silicon coverage based on functional requirements and customer use cases for IOT products involving specific accelerators for vision, deep-learning capabilities and differentiated silicon targeting various IOT segments.
- You will be part of team defining and ensuring functional coverage on pre-silicon platforms and validating/debugging system solutions with silicon, software & FW ingredients on Intel/customer platforms.
- Responsibilities include innovation, development and execution of validation methodology to achieve effectiveness of the validation methodology.
- The role requires collaborating with various stakeholders, for example Customer enabling, Architecture, Design, Board, Software, Marketing and other Pre/Post-silicon Validation teams for continuous improvement of pre/post-silicon validation coverage at platform level.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Information Technology.
- Good C/C++ programming skills & Basic scripting knowledge using perl or python would be an added advantage.
- Basic understanding of CPU Architecture, OS Architecture (Windows, Linux, Android, RTOS) would be an added advantage.
- Possess creative mind, self-motivated and have passion in working in software infrastructure and tools development.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and often intense project schedule.
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a good team-player as well as able to work independently.
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm