When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science Computer Engineering Electronic Engineering or Information Technology.
- Good CC programming skills Basic scripting knowledge using Perl or python would be an added advantage.
- Basic understanding of CPU Architecture OS Architecture Windows Linux Android RTOS would be an added advantage.
- Possess creative mind self-motivated and have passion in working in software infrastructure and tools development.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative and often intense project schedule.
- Possessed excellent communication and interpersonal skills a good team player as well as able to work independently.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:7th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm