When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
This role reports into IOTG's newly formed IP Strategy & Management Office (IPSMO) in the Platform Management and Customer Engineering Division (PMCE).
The SW Graduate Trainee will be working on managing the technical database and extracting indicators. Need to have strong communication skills and the desire to help others.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be an undergraduate of Computer Science or Computer, Electrical & Electronics, Software Engineering or Engineering in a related field.
- Knowledge in the Linux Operating System is a plus.
- Knowledge in Bash, Python and Shell scripting is a plus.
- Knowledge in web design is a plus.
- Knowledge in SQL scripting & Java is a plus.
- Knowledge in Excel is a plus.
- Strong analytical, programming and debugging skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, interdependently and work at various levels of abstraction (from concept to details).
- High on initiative and demonstrates a keen desire to keep up with technology with a self-learning attitude.
- Trustworthy team player.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm