When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
IOTG Firmware Validation team is looking for Technical Graduate candidate for Firmware, Automation and Security Graduation Trainee.
In this position, the candidate will be exposed to Validation methodology including planning, execution, debug and report out on validation boards within the Internet of Things Group (IOTG).
Candidate will work under supervision to oversee:
- Platform Validation requirements, methodology and test plan.
- Execute and deliver per the project milestones.
- Work with relevant project stakeholders to resolve problems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Microelectronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Must be a team player. TEAM is first.
- Must have clear ability to own and independently manage projects/deliverables.
- Must have a passion for action, and not waiting for others.
- PC Architecture, especially Embedded system and IOT.
- BIOS and UEFI.
- Coreboot, Slimboot, ABL, FSP.
- Security firmware and features.
- Desktop OSes and drivers. Including Windows, Linux, Android. - Embedded OSes, including WinCE/WEC, VxWork, WindRiver, Ubuntu Snappy, Yocto, etc.
- Virtual Technology (VT) / Hypervisor.
- WIFI, BT, 3G/LTE, etc.
- Python, Perl, C/C++.
- Debugging capability.
- Jtag/ADB tool experience.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm