When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
This Graduate Trainee role is to provide DevOps support to Software development/validation teams on various tools/process automation, design and develop reports/dashboard to monitor projects/automation status health.
In this role, you have the opportunity to work with global team members and exposure to entire Software Development Lifecycle process and tooling. A good landscapes view for GT to understand end to end of the Software product deliverables and the software tooling ecosystem.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Software Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering Degree or related fields.
- Proficient in the scripting language, Python, Object-Oriented Programming, etc.
- Proficient in PowerBI or any Business Intelligent/Business Analytics Software.
- Understand/experience in using any versioning control tool such as GitLab, Teamforge, and GitHub.
- Good communication skills.
- Keen learner and having a strong interest in DevOps-related topics.
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment.
- Ability to work in a team and individually when the project/tasks are assigned.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm