When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
Ours is a culture that encourages our employees to both live and work at their best. Bonuses, generous time off, paid sabbaticals, stock options and perks such as on site fitness centers, private transportation and continuing learning opportunities culminate in a workplace where we can thrive together.
What You Will Do
- Works with internal engineering teams and external partners, customers, and ISVs to deliver optimized AI solutions using Intel products with the goal of driving adoption of Intel products.
- Researches technical trends and utilizes deep domain and market segment expertise to prototype solutions and develop
- AI software including open source libraries and models.
- Optimizes performance of AI models through deep knowledge and expertise of AI frameworks, algorithms, models, and related hardware.
- Researches, develops, and adjusts new or existing AI models, code, parameters, and/or quantization to address issues and modify operations to enhance performance.
- Partners with AI algorithm and framework engineers as needed to optimize end-to-end AI models to Intel hardware features.
- Serves as a trusted technical advisor and provides technical enabling.
- Partners with Intel software and hardware product development teams to accelerate and optimize future products in AI and HPC domains by leading application pre-enabling and product hardening.
- Delivers competitive and differentiated benchmark collateral and identify and drive key workloads into product requirements and architect innovative projection methodologies and tools.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of EE degree or computer science
- Possess experience in webpage development and database management
- Know some basic HTML and application programming language
- Knowledge Management and data mining skill will be added advantage
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:19th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm