When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
The candidate will join CPLG, Global Logistics Operations GLO in TMME/IE organization, responsibilities duties include:
- Assist engineer in warehouse facilities and equipment layouts planning & design, determines the most efficient sequence of operations and workflow, and establishes methods for maximum utilization of operational facilities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Industrial/Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering.
- He or she is able to demonstrate a high level of flexibility and ability to participate in multiple areas of a nimble organization.
- Fluent in written and spoken English - Capable to communicate with customers, managers and peers proactively.
- Able to work with cross functional teams.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm