When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Life At Intel
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology
You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
World class perks and benefits
Ours is a culture that encourages our employees to both live and work at their best. Bonuses, generous time off, paid sabbaticals, stock options and perks such as on site fitness centers, private transportation and continuing learning opportunities culminate in a workplace where we can thrive together.
What you will do
The candidate will join CPLG, Global Logistics Operations GLO in TMME/IE organization, responsibilities & duties includes:
- Assist engineer in warehouse facilities and equipment layouts planning & design, determines the most efficient sequence of operations and workflow, and establishes methods for maximum utilization of operational facilities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing Bachelor Degree in Industrial/Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering.
- He or she is able to demonstrate a high level of flexibility and ability to participate in multiple areas of a nimble organization.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Capable to communicate with customers, managers and peers proactively.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm