When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
Successful candidate will work as a Graduate Trainee in Intel Test Strategy & Test Solutions Division (TSTD), based in Kulim, Malaysia.
- Responsibilities include integrating test software into a test program that runs in HDMT TOS and developing some software programs using C++ or Python programming to test Intel HDMT boards and systems in the factory.
- Perform DOE in the lab and factory, release test program, trouble-shoot test issues, perform data analysis, and report out.
Required Skills and Abilities
- B Sc in Electrical, Electronic, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong software programming skills with C++ as a minimum requirement. Python/C# is an added advantage.
- Possess hardware aptitude with ability to understand electronic circuits.
- Looking for a candidate who is a self starter, willing to try and learn from success and mistakes, able to work as a team, good communication skills, and self-motivated.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:11th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm