When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or postgraduate degree in EE, CE or CS.
- Exposure in RTL design with Verilog/VHDL and digital design is required.
- Experience with digital IP development is an added advantage.
- Able to demonstrate fundamental values such as accountability, integrity and a winning mindset.
- Possess strong communication skills, teamwork and highly motivated to learn and ability to adapt to fast-changing technologies and environments.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm