When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
Be part of the System Solutions Engineering- Video Connectivity team, developing video solutions that are used in exciting products serving the Broadcast, Pro-AV, Medical and many other market segments. Be at the forefront of innovation by working on leading edge technology to design blazing next generation 8K interfaces.
Responsibilities for this position may include but not limited to:
- Participate in design development tasks throughout the IP development flow.
- Co-develop tools and scripts to enhance IP development flow.
- Create tests, assertions and coverage goals based on test plan to verify the implementation.
- Write directed and random test cases, debugging failures, filing and closing bugs.
- Develop testbench components.
- Review verification results against the coverage goals. Analyze and strategize methods to achieve coverage metrics.
- Learn and apply advanced techniques to achieve verification with the highest quality, productivity, and time-to-market.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm