When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
As a Graduate Trainee of engineering, you can expect to work on the soft IP development including logic design and verification. You will also involve in SoC FPGA reference design and IP driver development.
The team is responsible for development of soft IP and logic design fulfilling FPGA reference design solution for internal and external customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Understanding of Verilog System/Verilog coding Understanding C Language coding.
- Good understanding and knowledge of digital design verification timing closure simulation and hardware debug Tcl Perl and/or Python scripting skills will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Quartus FPGA design flow.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:18th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm