When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
- Develop Scan/ATPG full chip test methods, on-chip DFT Design-for-Test definition and verification, test vector generation and coverage analysis, ATE program development, and 1st silicon debug for Intel's FPGA products.
- Collaborate with worldwide cross-functional teams including designers, software, manufacturing, and product engineering, as you drive for test capability throughout the entire product development cycle.
- Drive test optimizations to reduce test cost, enhance product quality, improve manufacturing efficiency and accelerate manufacturing stability.
- Develop CMT/HDMT test module, conversion test pattern from STIL to pobj, doing test program validation on tester.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Good understanding of test methodology for ASIC, SOC and/or FPGAs.
- Good digital or analog circuit fundamentals.
- Self-motivated, with proven collaboration and leadership skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2021, 6:00 pm