When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
IPG APAC MYS is seeking Graduate Trainee Analog Design Engineer to join our talented and vibrant team.
You will be directly involved in delivering next-generation LPDDR5/DDR5 PHY or Die2Die Interconnects PHY designs for SOC application on Intel or external foundry leading process node.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good understanding of IC design for yield fabrication and production challenges.
- Expose to industry EDA standard tools for analog design such as Cadence ADE Spectre AMS verification FEV StarRC etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- BSEE with relevant education syllabus focus should include integrated circuit design and fabrication process.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:14th May 2021, 6:00 pm