What you will do
- Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp.
- Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits. Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods.
- Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment.
- Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions.
- Tests, validates, modifies and re-designs circuits to guarantee component margin to specification.
- Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability.
- Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities.
- Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
- Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Programming skill in C, C , .net, Perl, and other scripting knowledge
- Excellent problem solving, technical leadership, project management, and communication skills
- Previous experience on Automated Test Equipment (ATE) such as CMT, HDMT, V8 is an added advantage
- Basic test program knowledge including test methodology
- Knowledge of New Product Introductions (NPI) and Product Life Cycle (PLC)
Closing in 24 days
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:10th August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.