What you will do
- Apply advanced techniques to achieve FPGA firmware validation with the highest quality, productivity, and time-to-market.
- Create comprehensive firmware validation test plan including SoC FPGA configuration based on architecture specification. The validation plan encompasses functional and system level.
- Developing system level tests and necessary coverage goals based on specification to verify the firmware implementation. Writing directed and random test cases, debugging failures, filing and closing bugs.
- Identify emerging software or validation technologies that can improve firmware validation efficiency and able to apply shift left methodologies such as emulation or simulation.
- Technical leadership is expected to support a culture of idea generation, proliferation and innovative solutions to complex problems.
What you will need
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Familiarity or experience in FPGA or with Intel Quartus design software is a strong plus.
- Experienced with scripting language such as Python/Perl/TCL/shell scripts and OS such as Windows/Linux.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and communication skills, initiative, promote innovation and teamwork. Self-motivated and ability to excel in a team environment.
- Demonstrates fundamental values such as accountability, integrity, a winning mindset and highly motivated to learn or adapt to fast changing environments.
Closing in 2 days
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm