In this position, you will be responsible for working on specific identified projects providing varying levels of counsel and general financial information to operational business groups or factories to assist and/or drive the business decision making process.
What You Will Do
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with generally accepted reporting standards and corporate policies to ensure the integrity of external and internal reporting.
- Responsible for the general information and counsel may be provided in the areas of pricing, cost, marketing strategies, return on investment decisions and the development of overall business plans and strategies.
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education, experience and judgment.
Required Skills and Abilities
You should be currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management or any relevant discipline to Finance or Accounting.
Inside this Business Group:
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
You know us best for our processors, but we do so much more. We are makers, catalysts and inventors. We innovate at the boundaries of technology to make amazing experiences possible for business, society, and every person on Earth.
With more than 100,000 employees in 63 countries and customers in over 120, Intel’s products and services create the foundation for limitless invention. Our innovations are bringing sight, touch, depth-perception and the ability to communicate to devices, objects and spaces to make them smart and connected.
We harness the capability of the cloud and the Internet of Things to disrupt industries while solving global challenges. We lead on important matters of policy, diversity, inclusion, education and sustainability.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:14th Dec 2022, 6:00 pm