When you work for a company, you should know that your employer is investing in you and that it is doing work you can be proud of. That's why we want to help you grow and make a positive impact on the world. Discover how you could be making a difference at Intel.
Come build the future with us. We develop technologies that break barriers and enable tomorrow's greatest scientific and cultural wonders. Take a closer look at what we do and the extraordinary ways people use Intel technologies and solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
A chance to work at the leading edge of technology - You know that we are a silicon technology company, but you may not know about the breadth of our innovation. We are expanding the boundaries in Data Centers, AI, Automated Vehicles, Memory, Software and much, much more. We want you to dream big and help us take on some of the biggest technical challenges in the industry.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for identifying failures and researching process/Product improvements to enhance yield, performance, quality and reliability of next generation Si, Product and Package technologies.
- Investigates and thoroughly explains fundamental aspects of material/device interactions.
- Owns the development of electrical, analytical and mechanical methodologies to ensure strategic failure analysis capabilities for future technologies and products.
- Directs new technology/product transfer, manufacturing startup, and the automation and improvement of the failure analysis process.
- Owns proliferation of shared learning across sites.
- Maintains necessary records and reports.
- Performs other related duties as required or as directed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's or a Master's degree in Electronics, Microelectronics engineering.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interest in circuit design & analysis, DFT/DFD implementation/technology and computer architecture.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:1st Mar 2022, 6:00 pm